How You Can Help Us
Donate to Us
We hate to ask for money in a time when we're all having to watch our pennies, but unfortunately looking after our animals costs a hefty sum! If you would like to donate money towards our work, you can do so online via PayPal, by post, or in person. If making a donation by cheque, please make it payable to 'Brockswood at Cotwall End'.
Any sum is greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small - with your help, we can really make a difference to so many lives!
Alternatively if you would like to help us, but would like to see exactly where your money is going - you can purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist, or simply buy/donate something that you think we could make good use of! We always need:
- Building materials & tools.
- Animal food - as well as specific animal foods e.g. Parrot Seed and Sheep Mix, this also includes fruit, vegetables and even bread!
- Hay, straw & wood shavings. We can also make use of newspapers and even toilet/kitchen roll tubes!
- Food and water bowls, troughs & hay nets.
- Toys for our animals and items to brighten up their enclosures / relieve boredom - from everything to car tyres and logs for our goats to climb on, to balls for our ponies to kick about - let your imagination run wild!
- Towels & blankets for sick animals.
- First Aid supplies for sick and injured animals - for more about helping our sick animals, please see our Veterinary Treatment page.
- Cleaning materials.
- Animal shelters & enclosures.
- Plants and trees to brighten up enclosures and our site.
- Items to use for our wildlife conservation projects - food, nesting boxes, etc.
- Old clothing - we can recycle unwanted clothes and other textiles. We receive a cash donation in return for doing so, which can then go directly back to helping our animals!
Please contact us if you would like to make a donation / to help us in any other way, or if you'd like more information about ways that you can do so! Thank you.