Best selling author and expert in all things multi dog household Sarah Bartlett KCAI QIDTI is coming to Sedgley!
10am till 2pm with those booking by 31st July getting the early bird offer and a free copy of her best selling book ‘Another pup?’ at the seminar.
- Are you thinking about getting another puppy?
- Wondering if it’s the right thing for you and your existing dog?
- Concerned that they won’t get on with each other?
- Worried that they will love each other more than you?
- Not sure about what to do when the new puppy arrives?
- Will the adult dog take to another addition in the house?
- Is it the right time?
- Do you have problems with your dog (or dogs) but would love another?
- Wondering how much harder it is living with and raising another dog?
- Do you feel guilty at leaving your dog alone so think another puppy would keep it company?
- Struggling to manage you current dog or group of dogs behaviour?
If the answer is YES to any of the above then in this highly informative seminar, Sarah Bartlett with have the answers for you.
- Has someone told you that its easier the second time around?
- That house training is done by the adult dog so you don’t have to?
I hate to break it to you but these statements are totally untrue and more often than not, problems will occur with the dogs.
Come along and learn from the expert in all things multi dog so you can do your best to get it right for you and the dog(s).